GDPR Notice

GDPR Notice:
Please note that Google, Blogger, Adsense and other Google services may be using cookies and doing whatever they do. Please take notice that by using this blog you give your consent to those activities.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Music to My Ears

I have always been a fan of Old Hindi Music. Except for Bryan Adams, Shania Twain, Sheryl Crow and some pop numbers my love of English songs is quite limited. Few days back, I discovered Frank Sinatra and Elvis (Can you believe I never heard them before except some remixes!)

I have found Sinatra and Elvis quite unbelievable. The songs are really good and best of all I can understand the lyrics when they sing!!! Now that reminds me, I have to go out to buy another Frank Sinatra CD! See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.